Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend Roundup

  • I fear I may officially be an adult (not to be confused with grown-up).  Last night I was like a kid at Christmas upon purchasing a carpet cleaner, yes, you read that right - a carpet cleaner.  You see, we have quite a bit of carpet in our house, and while it is is pretty good condition, upon move-in there were a fair number of stains.  I am happy to report that those stains are now a thing of the past.  
  • Dirty hippy alert.  The past few months it seems that I have been having a allergic reaction to my shampoo, to try and fix this I switched do another brand.  Didn't work.  So, now I am trying something totally different.  My new shampoo is baking soda and I am using apple cider vinegar for conditioner.  So far, so good.
  • I made potato chip cookies last night, they are delicious.  They taste similar to pecan sandies; I expected a bit more of a salty bite, next time I will add more salt and/or chips. 
  • I am intrigued by tiny houses
  • Matt is broken again...  I hate seeing him suffer.
  • We have had nice weather for the past few days, today I took advantage and got out for a bike ride.  
I saw these two friends on my ride

  • Happiness is a box of tea.  This may be my all time favorite, unfortunately, I have yet to find a store in Olympia that carries it.  I finally gave in and ordered a box.  Delicious!

No comments: