Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Visitors!

As I eluded to in my previous blog post my my dad has been in town.  I dropped him off at the airport this afternoon and as is usually the case, left feeling like I wish we had done more together.  It was nice having him in town.  He was kind enough to spend 10 days watching the dogs and chickens while we were on vacation.  Upon our return he pretty much took over dog and chicken duty and did a few jobs around the house.  Much appreciated.  I have a feeling Jacks is going to be pouting for the next week, my dad spoiled him royally with walks, fetch, and car rides.  The transition back to normal life won't be easy for him.

This past weekend we went to the LeMay car museum while he was here.  I have to say, I was pretty impressed.  It was much larger than I had anticipated.



I would like one of these, please.




No comments: