Friday, November 26, 2010

Snow Bike

We didn't make it mountain biking yesterday, we woke-up a bit late allow for us to go and still get to our friends on time.  So, today we loaded up our bikes (the Epic arrived Wednesday) and headed to Capitol Forest.  We were not quite sure what we were going to find when we got there.  Well, it was a pretty sweet mix of snow/slush/ice/mud that made for some interesting riding. 

I thought that I had planned my biking apparel to deal with the weather (cold, rain/snow mix), as it turns out I didn't.  My fingers froze and my feet were sopping wet. By the time we were done with the ride I was nauseous from my tender digits freezing.  There are a lot of things that I can deal with, cold fingers are not one of them.  It is a deal breaker for me... I have a new and improved plan for next time.  A plan that if all things go correctly will leave me warm and happy from start to finish.  

Freezing fingers aside we had a great time.  Matt is satisfied with his new bike and I still love mine. 

Oh baby!  I love me some sweet chest hair.

Matt

Oompa loompa

Mel

Weeeee!!!

No comments: