Friday, April 1, 2011

Shaking in my Brooks

I am running a race this weekend in Yakima, below is an excerpt from an email received from the RD:

Speaking of reality... the reality of the difficulty of this course probably has not sunk in yet for you-- that's ok it will eventually one way or another. These races with all the elevation gain and rocky trails are super hard, possibly the hardest of these distances in the Northwest, but I sure hope you lift your head up from time to time to soak in the nearly continuous 360 degree views.

So there you have it, my weekend plans.  Matt is hoping to fish while I spend the better part of a day running, sadly that may not be a reality for him.  Washington has gotten quite a bit of rain lately and the river levels are really high.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: