Sunday, September 9, 2012

Triple Tranny

I spent last weekend in the Olympic National Forest with friends, in the interst of full disclosure Matt spent it at home doing chores.  He did make it out for a hike on Sunday, that counts for something, right?

Anyhow, you may recall last year I ran around Mt. Rainier with a couple of buddies.  This was the same concept except through Olympic National Park.  I had originally planned to participate in the run but decided that running 30+ miles a day for four days may not be the best idea right now.  Instead I served as part of the crew that hauled the runners gear to campsites and picked them up from various locations.  It actually made for a nice relaxing weekend.  While the runners were covering big miles I set-up camp and then went for leisurely day hikes, it was pretty nice!  Below are some pictures for the weekend.  Next year we are talking about running the PCT from the Oregon/Washington border to Canada. 







No comments: