Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Matt and I kicked-off the holiday weekend with a Christmas eve fun run in the forest with friends.  We were luck and had beautiful weather and saw the sun.  That evening we went over friends for a delicious dinner and celebrating. 


Sunday we opened presents (we were totally spoiled this year) and lazed around most of the day.  Our day was comprised of playing with our new toys, a couple of movies, and a lot of Yahtzee.  All in all a very relaxing day.

Today I met-up with my running buddies to take advantage of having Monday off, we logged 15 miles.  I had one speed today - slow...  But that didn't stop me from enjoying our little adventure which included some bushwhacking, route finding, creek crossings, and one bloody nose. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: