Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We Saw the Sun!

This past weekend Matt and I loaded up the baller and headed down to Bishop, CA to celebrate Sandra and Elliot's wedding.  It was a great, albeit short trip.

Driving all night allowed us experience a beautiful sunrise.


Once we arrived in Bishop we went out for a trail run to loosen up.  I got to wear shorts, a tee-shirt, and run in the SUN!
 Afterward Matt did a bit of fly fishing.  He saw lots of fish but didn't catch a thing.
Friday was the big day!  Sandra and I went and got beautified in the morning and the group headed out to the Buttermilk's in the afternoon for the ceremony.  Afterwards there was a big party at the zoo.




 
Sunday Matt and I went to the Happy's to do a bit of bouldering before hitting the road.  Based on my experience I am pretty sure I need to label myself as "I used to be a climber", it was sad...  But it was great to get out and touch the rock.  We both plan to spend time in the gym this winter so we can have another go once we are in better shape. 



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Congrats Sandra!

Well of course you two had to try the largest of the 2 boulders at The Volcanic Tablelands,the Happies! What else would make you "Sporties" "Happy?"

Beautiful pics.