Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reading List

I have always wanted to work my way through the classics - Hemingway, Tolstoy, Twain and the like.  In the past I have created 'to read' lists for myself, however, I never seem to stick with the books I've selected.  I am easily pulled off course by the newest Stephen King book (my favorite author - no laughing please)...  This time I am going to try my best to stick with my list.  In an effort to make myself feel somewhat better about the task I have include some books I have already read that I feel fit the bill - it makes me feel like I have already made progress! 

Below is my reading list, feel free to let me know if you think I have omitted something you feel is a must read. 

2 comments:

Dave said...

I think you'd like "The Plague" by Albert Camus.

M&M said...

I looked it up, it does look good! Consider it added... Thank you!