Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wanted: Reliable Running Partner

I would like a reliable running partner, below are the qualifications the chosen individual needs to possess.

Jacks and Europa
Loves to go for long runs.  Doesn't complain.  Listens to me complain.  Always excited for what I have planned.  Doesn't complain about my plans.  Always shows up and is ready to go.  Motivates me when I am less than motivated.  Yep, those are the basics - I am pretty sure it is a tall order.  Fortunately I have two individuals that are excited about the position. 

Neither of them are currently available for the position, I don't think they could handle the mileage.  However, I am pretty sure with some work Europa would be able to go on runs <10 miles and Jacks could handle most anything I could throw at him - maybe. 

I am looking forward to the day that I can hit the trails with some company... 

No comments: